This time of year increases our levels of stress. Finishing year end projects, last minute jobs getting thrown into the mix, balancing resources and budgets, juggling our finances. And then there’s Christmas!
Planning, shopping for presents, shopping for food, getting the tree and decorating the house.
How do you manage? Is your head in a spin, your life in a whirl?
Are you keeping a I’ll get around-to-it list or are you listing and prioritising your jobs daily?
- Make a list.
- Keep your list short and sweet otherwise you will become overwhelmed.
- Take the top three items and complete before you do anything else.
- What do I need to do for me? Do it!
- What can I delegate? Delegate it!
- Delete all unnecessary jobs, stay focused.
- Get to sleep before midnight so you wake refreshed the following morning.
Get all you shopping done by the 23rd and enjoy Christmas.